OUTSIDE EDGE AUDITIONS
The most important team selection of the year takes place on Thursday 6th July at 8pm in the Jubilee Hall.
We have a brand new director to HAG and we want him be bowled over by the number of auditionees!
Nothing to prepare – just sign in on arrival. Open to members and non-members.
Put the date in your diary now to ensure you don’t get caught out!
If you can’t audition on the 6th but would like to be considered for a part, please contact me on email@example.com
Even if you do not intend to audition, we need to fill many production roles back stage including set design and construction, props, sound and lighting and front of house. This will be a fun production for cast, crew and audience alike! Make sure your name is on the team list!
- Roger: M (40-50s) Team organiser married to Miriam
- Miriam: F (40-50s) Puts up with Roger’s uncaring attitude. She is the real organiser
- Kevin: M (30-40s) Team spin bowler friend of Roger, often behaves like a sulking child. Married to Maggie
- Maggie: F (30-40s) Kevin’s wife who adores him and DIY instead of domestic chores
- Bob: M (40-50s) Married to Ginnie, but spends a lot of time with his ex-wife
- Ginnie: (30-40s) Long suffering second wife to Bob
- Dennis: M (40-50s) Carpet salesman, fancies himself as a ladies man
- Sharon: (20s) Alex’s girlfriend, shy, feels out of place at the cricket
- Alex: M (30s) The only unmarried team member and the best batsman. Private education, now a lawyer
Further details of the play, a synopsis and character descriptions are attached.