Anyone can attend: Members, Associates, Friends, Spouses and Pets. The only minor issue is that you have to be a member to vote.
Without wishing to browbeat anybody, this is your group and the more you participate, the stronger the group will be. We need people to get involved in all aspects of the running of the group. If you would like to be on the committee or stand for office, then please let us know (again you need to join as a member). We’d be delighted have you on board. Also, just about every area of HAG activity needs people to step up and support. This includes not just acting but all the back-stage aspects such as set building, sound and light, costumes, stage management, front of house and the bar. Our group succeeds or fails on the degree to which people are willing to get involved.
So we very much encourage you to put this date in your diary, come along, have a good time and hear about all opportunities HAG has to offer.
The formal bit follows…
The Annual General Meeting of the private charitable company Hartley Arts Group will take place on Tuesday, 13th June 2017 at 8 pm, in the Jubilee Hall, West Green Road, Hartley Wintney. Guidelines on who is eligible to attend this meeting are enclosed with this mailing,
All members are urged to attend. In the event that members are unable to attend they may appoint a proxy under Section 324 of the Companies Act, 2006 and in accordance with Article 19 of the Articles of Association. The Form is attached with this mailing.
The meeting will take Resolutions for changes to the Articles of Association and the Rules. Members can also submit resolutions in writing to the Company Secretary not less than 14 days before the General Meeting. The Company Articles and Rules are also now attached to this email.
1) Apologies for Absence
2) Minutes of the EGM of HAGCo held on 8th March 2017 (Approval)
3) Changes to the Articles of Association of HAGCo (attached).
4) Changes to the Rules for HAG Co.(attached)
5) Directors/Trustees Annual Report for 2016 (Presented by the Chairman, Approval) and a statement of future plans as envisaged by the Directors.
6) Accounts for Year Ending 31 March 2016 (Presented by the Company Secretary to include Report and Independent Examiners’ comments, approval of Accounts)
7) Election of Officers
8) Election of other Directors
9) Election of Independent Examiner
10) Members Subscription Level for year commencing 1 April 2018
It is proposed that the Subscription Level be retained at £35 per member.
11) Any Other Business