Tickets are now on sale for a Summer Music Extravaganza in aid of Frimley Park Hospital Stroke Appeal (just £10). A brilliant and packed evening’s musical entertainment is in store. Swing your pants and do good at the same time! www.ticketsource.co.uk/hag
Wed 19th April 8-10pm, Edward Hall, Hartley Wintney Don’t forget to put this date in your calendar now. We would like to see as many of you as possible. Old friends and new ones too – all welcome. Outside Edge and Northanger Abbey are the 2 plays shortlisted for our October production. Which one will it be?? Come along to help us decide!
Coming? Click Here!
Thank you to everyone who voted. It was a very close finish and so we will be reading excerpts from the 2 most popular plays as voted for by you.
OUTSIDE EDGE by Richard Harris and NORTHANGER ABBEY by Jane Austen, adapted by Matthew Francis.
Put the date in your diary now – Wed 19th April 8pm. Edward Hall, Hartley Wintney.
Please come along and help us to decide which one will be our October production. Whether you want to act, direct, design set, paint set, operate sound or lighting, make costumes, collect props, help front of house or stage manage – WE NEED ALL OF YOU.
EVERYONE WELCOME – members and non members alike.
Committee members will be there to answer any questions you have about your membership/ how to join/ how to renew or indeed anything else you can think of! So let’s get together and have some fun!
MAKE YOUR MEMBERSHIP MATTER.
This year Hartley Arts Group (HAG) is making 3 simple changes to the membership process to allow EVERYONE to join in the fun.
- We are making membership accessible to EVERYONE by introducing Associate Membership with no up front membership fees.
- We are encouraging EVERYONE that participates in any HAG activity to become a member. So, if you attend HAG Rocks!, HAG Young Stars or HAG (including any support activity such as front of house, costume making or set building etc), then we invite you to join as either a Full Member or an Associate Member.
- We have introduced online sign-up which is very quick and easy. Just click on the link below to join NOW:
EVERYONE’S MEMBERSHIP MATTERS
Being a member of HAG has many benefits:
- It keeps you up to date with all HAG activities (HAG Rocks, HAG Young Stars and HAG).
- Your own member’s login allows you to keep your membership and personal information up to date and to contact other members.
- The Welcome Pack you receive will give you an overview of all the activities that take place (there are lots of them!).
- It allows HAG to better protect everyone engaged in HAG activities.
- It allows HAG to keep your personal data safe and secure.
Join in the fun for free – CLICK HERE NOW
New Term starts on Tuesday 24th January 2017; 4.30pm to 6.00pm; Victoria Hall, Hartley Wintney. £2.00 per week. Drinks and biscuits included. First Trial session free. Ages 6 to 16 years all welcome. For further details, please contact Helen Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to everyone who came to see Joking Apart, we greatly appreciate your support. Up next is our very popular Christmas Show – Christmas Collection, which bring all parts of HAG together (HAG, HAG Rocks! and HAG Young Stars) for a festive celebration. Don’t miss this feel-good show. Tickets are just £16 and include a fish & chips meal. And no booking fee!!. www.ticketsource.co.uk/hag
A collection of performances from all three areas Hartley Arts Group: Young Stars, HAG Rocks and its traditional theatre group.
Hag Rocks! Choir will be presenting their usual mix of songs old and new, with a seasonal flavour to the second half. Join in with our traditional Carols, and our popular rousing finale. The perfect start to your own celebrations!
Young Stars presents an abridged rhyming version of Snow White.
HAG Rocks! are gearing up for their annual ‘Musical Treats’ event which takes place at The Church on the Heath at Elvetham Heath on Saturday 25th June at 2:30pm. Enjoy the sound of the choir and the musical talent of Smartphones and Flute Salad. It’s all in aid of Woodlarks Camp Site camping for the disabled. Tickets for this excellent event for such a great cause are available at: www.ticketsource.co.uk/hag (Adults: £10, Children: £6 (under 5’s free)). Plus caaaaake!